Like and turning the other cheek and getting naked, going the second mile is an act of resistance. It is part of a reframed spirituality that seeks to upend the power structures in the ancient world. It exposes injustice and insists on a recognition of universal human dignity. As with our previous examples of resistance, I lean heavily on the research of Walter Wink. This time, it focuses specifically on occupying Roman armies.
- Episode Transcript
- Turn the Other Cheek
- Get Naked as an Act of Resistance!
- Reframing Spirituality
- Light of the World
- The Powers That Be by Walter Wink (affiliate)
- What It Looks Like Inside an Amazon Warehouse Now
- Warehouses with John Oliver
- Inside the Hellish Workday of An Amazon Warehouse Employee
- Series List